SANTA MONICA, Calif., Sept. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Macerich® (NYSE: MAC), today announced that Art Coppola, Chairman and CEO will participate in ISI's 2012 Real Estate Conference to be held in New York, New York.
Art Coppola will speak on a panel from approximately 8:50 am to 9:20 am Eastern Time, on Tuesday, October 2, 2012. The live audio-only webcast will be available online in the Investing Section of the Company's website at www.macerich.com. An online replay will be available through 11:59 pm Pacific Time, November 1, 2012 at the same location.
Alternatively, the audio-only webcast will be available online at this location http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/isi/reit2012/92103104.cfm
Macerich is a fully integrated self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust, which focuses on the acquisition, leasing, management, development and redevelopment of regional malls throughout the United States. Additional information about Macerich can be obtained from the Company's website at www.macerich.com .SOURCE Macerich
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV