SANTA MONICA, Calif., Sept. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Macerich® (NYSE: MAC), today announced that Art Coppola, Chairman and CEO will participate in ISI's 2012 Real Estate Conference to be held in New York, New York.
Art Coppola will speak on a panel from approximately 8:50 am to 9:20 am Eastern Time, on Tuesday, October 2, 2012. The live audio-only webcast will be available online in the Investing Section of the Company's website at www.macerich.com. An online replay will be available through 11:59 pm Pacific Time, November 1, 2012 at the same location.
Alternatively, the audio-only webcast will be available online at this location http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/isi/reit2012/92103104.cfm
Macerich is a fully integrated self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust, which focuses on the acquisition, leasing, management, development and redevelopment of regional malls throughout the United States. Additional information about Macerich can be obtained from the Company's website at www.macerich.com .SOURCE Macerich
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV