WGL Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: WGL) today declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.4000 per share of common stock. The quarterly dividend is payable Nov. 1, 2012, to shareholders of record as of Oct. 10, 2012.
Washington Gas Light Company, a utility subsidiary of WGL Holdings, declared regular dividends today on all classes of its preferred stock as follows:
|Class of Serial Preferred Stock||Dividend Per Share|
Dividends on the utility’s preferred stock also are payable Nov. 1, 2012, to shareholders of record as of Oct. 10, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV