NEWARK, Del., Sept. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Artesian Resources Corporation (NASDAQ: ARTNA) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.2027, an increase of 2.5% on the company's Class A and Class B Common Stock, raising the annual dividend to $0.8108 per share. The quarterly dividend is payable on November 21, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 12, 2012. This is the 80 th consecutive quarterly dividend paid to shareholders. Artesian has increased its dividend each year for the past 15 years.
"The fact that we can once again increase our quarterly dividend to shareholders is a direct result of the dedication and hard work of our employees and management team. We focus on managing our company to produce results that will benefit not only our customers with safe and reliable water service, but our shareholders as well," said Dian Taylor, Chair, President and CEO of Artesian Resources.
About Artesian Resources
Artesian Resources Corporation operates as a holding company of eight wholly-owned subsidiaries offering water, wastewater and other services on the Delmarva Peninsula. Artesian Water Company, the principal subsidiary, is the oldest and largest investor-owned public water utility on the Delmarva Peninsula, and has been providing water service since 1905.SOURCE Artesian Resources Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV