STATE COLLEGE, Pa., Sept. 26, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rex Energy Corporation (Nasdaq:REXX) today announced initial production results from its first Ohio Utica Shale well and provided an update on its operations.
The Brace #1H, located in Carroll County, Ohio, was brought online to sales from its 60-day resting period at a 24-hour sales rate, assuming full ethane recovery, of 1,094 Boe/d (43% NGLs, 31% gas, 26% condensate). The well went on to average a 5-day sales rate, assuming full ethane recovery, of 1,008 Boe/d (43% NGLs, 30% gas, 27% condensate). The well produced with an average casing pressure of 1,502 psi during the initial 24-hour sales period and 1,533 psi during the average 5-day sales period on a 24/64 inch choke. The well was drilled to a total measured depth of 12,332 feet with a lateral length of approximately 4,170 feet and was completed in 17 stages. Based on composition analysis, the oil from the Brace #1H is 60.1 degree API gravity and the gas is approximately 1,250 BTU.
|Brace #1H Results (Boe/d)|
|Natural Gas||Condensate||NGLs||Total (Full Ethane Recovery)||Percentage of Liquids (Full Ethane Recovery)||Total (Ethane Rejection Mode)|
|24-hour sales rate||336||291||467||1,094||69%||911|
|5-day sales rate||306||273||429||1,008||70%||839|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV