Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) (the “Company”) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire a portfolio of eight unencumbered hotels containing an aggregate of 1,043 guestrooms (the “Hyatt Portfolio”) from certain affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation for a purchase price of approximately $87.4 million, subject to closing prorations and adjustments.
The following table lists the eight hotels in the Hyatt Portfolio.
|Hyatt Place-Arlington||Dallas (Arlington), TX||127|
|Hyatt Place-Park Meadows||Denver (Lone Tree), CO||127|
|Hyatt Place-Denver Tech Center||Denver (Englewood), CO||126|
|Hyatt House-Denver Tech Center||Denver (Englewood), CO||135|
|Hyatt Place-Owings Mills||Baltimore (Owings Mills), MD||123|
|Hyatt Place-Lombard||Chicago (Lombard), IL||151|
|Hyatt Place-Phoenix||Phoenix, AZ||127|
|Hyatt Place-Scottsdale||Scottsdale, AZ||127|
The Company expects to complete the acquisition in the fourth quarter of 2012. The acquisition is subject to satisfactory completion of the Company’s due diligence and satisfaction of customary closing conditions, and the Company can give no assurance that the acquisition will be consummated. The Company intends to enter into an agreement with Select Hotels Group, L.L.C., an affiliate of Hyatt, to operate each hotel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV