Michael Kors (KORS) engages in the design, marketing, distribution, and retail of branded women's apparel and accessories, and men's apparel. This stock is trading up 1.5% at $53.11 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 3.52 millionAverage Volume: 3.54 million Volume % Change: 70% From a technical perspective, KORS is bouncing higher around some near-term support at $51.02 with decent volume. This move is coming after KORS sold off yesterday with massive downside volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in KORS as long as it's trending above $51.02 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 3.54 million shares. If KORS can maintain that trend, then this stock will setup to re-test or possibly take out its all-time high of $57.35 in the near future. On the flip side, I would avoid KORS or look for short-biased trades if it mangos to take out $51.02 with high volume. Any move below $51.02 with volume could put KORS into danger of filing a gap from August that started around $41. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV