3 Retail Stocks Rising on Big Volume
Deckers Outdoor (DECK) is a designer, producer, marketer and brand manager of footwear, apparel and accessories. Deckers markets its products under three brands: UGG, Teva and Sanuk. This stock is trading up 3.6% at $36.27 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.8 millionAverage Volume: 2 million Volume % Change: 50% >>5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts From a technical perspective, DECK is bouncing notably here with decent volume. This bounce is coming off of extremely oversold levels, since its current relative strength index (RSI) reading is 32. Oversold can always get more oversold, but this strength is coming after the stock fell from its August high of $51.65 to its recent low of $34.59. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in DECK as long as its trending above today's low of $34.59 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 2 million shares as bullish. If DECK can sustain that trend, then this stock has a chance to bounce more and possibly tag $42.50 to its 50-day moving average of $45.13.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV