ATLANTA, Sept. 26, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cbeyond Inc. (Nasdaq:CBEY), the technology ally to more than 60,000 small and mid-sized businesses, will discuss emerging cloud trends and business best practices during two breakout sessions at the ITEXPO West conference. The event will take place October 2-5, 2012, at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas.
Hosted by TMCnet and billed as "the world's largest communications and technology event," ITEXPO West explores new ways to leverage powerful communications solutions to expand business. The larger ITEXPO West event features a dozen collocated events, which will offer specialized workshops and sessions that address specific technology topics.
Cbeyond vice president of cloud server, inbound and outbound telesales Jeff Uphues will join fellow cloud-computing leaders on two panels to be held Wednesday, October 3:
- As part of the event's Cloud4SMB Expo, Uphues will participate in "Fight the Monsters Under your IT Bed: Secure the Cloud," a panel designed to offer best practices that can help small and medium businesses reap the benefits of the cloud by connecting them with a secure network.
- As part of the Cloud Communications Expo, Uphues will discuss how recent developments in cloud-based technology and business regulations will impact companies considering using cloud services in "Is It Really My Data If It's in the Cloud?"
CONTACT: Jackie Parker (on behalf of Cbeyond) (404) 929-0091 x220 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV