ATLANTA, Sept. 26, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virtual Premise, a leading provider of cloud-based real estate information management solutions, announced today that it will lead two sessions at the upcoming National Retail Tenants Association's (NRTA's) Annual Conference. The company is a long-time sponsor of NRTA, including the organization's annual conference, which will be held this year October 7-10 in Palm Desert, CA.
A subsidiary of CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP), Virtual Premise provides best-in-class lease management solutions that help major retailers track and administer thousands of details in their real estate lease portfolios.
In support of the conference's theme, Expanding Knowledge – Unlock the Power of Your Leases, Kelly Kepley, Virtual Premise's Vice President of lease services, will present at the following two break-out sessions:
- Setting Up an Effective, Scalable and Efficient Real Estate Department
Monday, October 8, 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. In a discussion panel format, this session will include comments from experienced retailers regarding their real estate departments' key objectives, roles within their organization, success stories, challenges and view on future planning .
- Accuracy, Consistency & Efficiency
Tuesday, October 9, 10:30 a.m. – Noon This course reviews industry best practices for document and data management, including document management processes, inventory management, instructional and procedural writing, quality assurance techniques, insights into leveraging the power of reporting, and recommended standards for document and data retention."This year, NRTA's focus on 'unlocking the power of leases' is particularly timely, considering the increased emphasis on readiness for the upcoming FASB (Financial Accounting Standards Board) lease accounting changes," said Kepley. "We are seeing firsthand the priority companies are placing on these sweeping changes, as many Virtual Premise customers are already using our FASB lease readiness functionality and services. Exemplary lease administration practices are always important, and we are pleased to have the opportunity once again to share our expertise and best practices with our retail colleagues at NRTA."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV