The Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS), today announced it will Webcast its 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Wednesday, October 17, 2012, beginning at 9:00 a.m. Central/10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The business of the meeting will be followed by an update on the company’s operations.
Interested parties can listen to a live audio Webcast of the meeting by logging onto the investor relations section of the company’s Web site: www.marcuscorp.com. Listeners should go to the Web site at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to download and install any necessary audio software. The presentation will be available for replay through January 23, 2013.
The Marcus Corporation’s 2012 Annual Shareholders’ Meeting will be held at the Majestic Cinema, located at 770 N. Springdale Road in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
About The Marcus CorporationHeadquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, The Marcus Corporation is a leader in the lodging and entertainment industries, with significant company-owned real estate assets. The Marcus Corporation’s theatre division, Marcus Theatres®, currently owns or manages 695 screens at 56 locations in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and Ohio. The company’s lodging division, Marcus® Hotels & Resorts, owns and/or manages 19 hotels, resorts and other properties in 10 states. For more information, visit the company’s web site at www.marcuscorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV