West Coast Bancorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of $.05 Per Common Share
LAKE OSWEGO, Ore., Sept. 26, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The West Coast Bancorp (Nasdaq:WCBO) Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.05 per common share on September 25, 2012. Robert D. Sznewajs, President & CEO, said, "We are pleased to announce a shareholder cash dividend, which is indicative of the current operating performance and capital position of the Company, and reflective of the hard work of the West Coast team." The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2012, to shareholders of record on October 10, 2012. West Coast Bancorp is a publicly held, Northwest bank holding company headquartered in Oregon with $2.4 billion in assets, and the parent company of West Coast Bank and West Coast Trust Company, Inc. West Coast Bank operates 58 branches in Oregon and Washington. The Company serves clients who seek the resources, sophisticated products and expertise of larger financial institutions, along with the local decision-making, market knowledge, and customer service orientation of a community bank. The Company offers a broad range of banking, investment, fiduciary and trust services. For more information, please visit the Company web site at www.wcb.com .
The West Coast Bancorp logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13726 .
CONTACT: Robert D. Sznewajs President & CEO 503.598.3243 firstname.lastname@example.org Anders Giltvedt Executive Vice President & CFO 503.598.3250 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV