Don't Bank on Bank Stocks, Just Trade Them
Nine of 11 stocks profiled today are undervalued fundamentally with Citigroup undervalued by 64.3%. BB&T and Wells Fargo are slightly overvalued by 3.2% and 4.7% respectively.
All 11 bank stocks have had tremendous gains over the past twelve months; from 31.7% (Citigroup) to 111.4% (RF).
All are projected to be higher over the next 12 months, but gains are likely to dwarf the gains of the past 12 months.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV