About Cedar Fair Entertainment Company:Cedar Fair is a publicly traded partnership headquartered in
Sandusky, Ohio. The Company, which owns and operates eleven amusement parks, six outdoor water parks, one indoor water park and five hotels, is one of the largest regional amusement park operators in the world. Its parks are located in
Toronto, Ontario. Cedar Fair also operates Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park in
California under a management contract. Cedar Fair's flagship park,
Cedar Point, has been consistently voted the
"Best Amusement Park in the World"
in a prestigious annual poll conducted by
Amusement Today newspaper.
SANDUSKY, Ohio, Sept. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN), a leader in regional amusement parks, water parks and active entertainment will hold its quarterly conference call with investors to discuss third quarter earnings on Tuesday, November 6 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Participants on the call will include Matt Ouimet, president and chief executive officer and Brian Witherow, executive vice president and chief financial officer. This call will be broadcast live to all interested persons as a listen-only webcast on www.cedarfair.com.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com, Thomson's individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be archived on the company's website www.cedarfair.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV