ELKRIDGE, Md., Sept. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) announced that it has completed its acquisition of operating assets of Rovsing Dynamics , a provider of vibration condition monitoring hardware and software. The Rovsing Dynamics technologies enable owners and operators of rotating machinery to manage equipment downtime by providing early detection of developing faults. The acquisition also includes Rovsing Dynamics' contract backlog and personnel.
- Adds a new office location in Copenhagen, Denmark for GP Strategies and retains Rovsing Dynamics' business and technical personnel.
- Augments GP Strategies' EtaPRO™ Performance & Condition Monitoring System by adding on-line predictive vibration condition monitoring and diagnostics using Rovsing Dynamics' OPENpredictor™ and AutoDiagnosis™ applications.
- Extends GP Strategies' global performance engineering reach into Russia, Brazil and China for oil and gas, maritime and wind power industry services.
"The addition of the Rovsing Dynamics technologies completes a trifecta of performance and condition monitoring technologies to include vibration, thermodynamics and predictive analytics. While each of these technologies is powerful in its own right, combining the three provides a more complete picture of the health of a machine or process," said Richard DesJardins, Vice President of GP Strategies' Energy Services Group.
"Joining GP Strategies provides opportunities for offering OPENpredictor to their clients and allows us to broaden our offering to include EtaPRO technologies," said Thea Larsen, CEO, Rovsing Dynamics. "Customers will benefit from a combined four decades of performance and condition monitoring experience and expertise gained by the two companies."Additional information may be found at http://www.rovsing-dynamics.com/. About Rovsing DynamicsRovsing Dynamics creates value by combining predictive operational information with dynamic business information for decision makers in the maritime, power generation and oil & gas industries, using OPENpredictor™ as information source, making information available to equipment operators that enable them to reduce service downtime and enhance equipment availability, increasing revenue potential and profitability. Rovsing Dynamics operates in the global and technologically advanced market for condition monitoring systems, and develops, supplies and supports a best-in-class software-based system—OPENpredictor™—for automated condition monitoring and predictive fault diagnosing for rotating and reciprocating machinery such as turbines, generators, gear boxes, and pumps. Solutions and services are offered worldwide.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts