- The U.S. military must operate in myriad environments, including volatile, benign and contested conditions, while staying ahead of adversaries' growing technological advancements.
- The LCT solution provides secure, assured, protected networks that offer anti-jam, low probability of interception (LPI)/low probability of detection (LPD) communications and cyber resistance.
- As the next generation of AEHF satellites launch, the LCT solution will allow warfighters to quickly and affordably take full advantage of the satellites' improved capability and expanded capacity.
- The LCT offerings are designed to work cooperatively with existing systems and have the flexibility to accommodate future network architectures with only minimal software/firmware upgrades.
- With the more affordable LCT solution, protected satellite communications (P-SATCOM) becomes a viable option for tactical warfighters in the next couple of years.
- No other existing or developing terminals provide P-SATCOM for the tactical warfighter at similar price points or timetable; the LCT solution at full production levels is priced at one-tenth the price of fielded Extremely High Frequency (EHF) terminals.
TeleCommunication Systems, Northrop Grumman And Lockheed Martin Team To Produce Affordable Satellite Terminals For Protected Communications
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.