SUWANEE, Ga., Sept. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ARRIS Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARRS) a global innovator in broadband media technology, will bring its full portfolio of converged video, voice and ultra high-speed data solutions to the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers' (SCTE) Cable-Tec Expo®, to be held in Orlando, October 16-19, 2012. ARRIS solutions help operators expand and optimize bandwidth to provide triple play services and multiscreen entertainment to consumers.
ARRIS (Booth #2802) will showcase through solution demonstrations and speaker presentations how it can assist operators in delivering the ultimate customer experience with the highest quality of service, while achieving their business objectives and transitioning to converged IP services.
"Consumer demand for seamless communications and entertainment, when and where they choose across multiple devices, provides network operators with a great opportunity," said Stan Brovont, SVP, Marketing and Business Development at ARRIS. "Service providers that efficiently and reliably deliver those services and features in a user friendly way can gain share and increase ARPU. ARRIS has decades of experience in delivering the CPE, network and user experience solutions to enhance network operator competitiveness."Live demonstrations and scheduled events in the ARRIS exhibit will showcase next generation broadband solutions while providing a superior customer experience and minimizing operational expense. Solutions on display include:
- The ARRIS DOCSIS® 3.0 Cable Edge Router Portfolio – delivering more bandwidth than ever through expanded channel bonding technology.
- The Touchstone® Telephony and Data Gateway Family of wireless gateways – featuring 16 and 24 downstream channel bonding with Dual Band Concurrent Wi-Fi® and integrated MoCA. These new high performance telephony and data gateways provide a complete solution for the evolving in home networking needs of customers.
- The ARRIS Whole Home Solution –a centralized DOCSIS 3.0 triple-play gateway solution consisting of a media gateway, players, Moxi® user interface and cloud services portal, that takes the personalization and management of home entertainment and media to an entirely new level.
- The ARRIS Media Services Platform MSP2800 – featuring high density QAM application, CCAP migration ability, video content grooming and ad insertion operations.
- The ARRIS ServAssure™ Network Monitoring and WorkAssure™ Workforce Management tools – proactively optimizing network operations, reducing cost and complexity, and ensuring a premium customer experience.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts