BATTLE CREEK, Mich., Sept. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- For moms, the typical school day can present all sorts of challenges, like last-minute supply needs for a project or a missing sports uniform. But serving their kids a nutritious breakfast doesn't have to be one of them. This year, Kellogg's® Love Your Cereal™ program is reminding moms that a bowl of Kellogg's cereal plus milk* is a surprisingly easy breakfast – and, as a good source of protein that offers four nutrients most likely to be lacking in kids' diets, it's easy to love.
"For busy parents with finicky eaters, a breakfast of cereal and one cup of milk is hard to beat," said Regina Ragone, registered dietitian and nutrition director at Family Circle magazine. "Not only does this dynamic duo provide protein, but also calcium and vitamin D."The Power of Cereal Plus MilkThere are plenty of reasons to love a bowl of Kellogg's cereal plus milk*. After a good night's sleep, children's brains and bodies are ready to refuel, but moms might not realize that their kids may not always get enough of the essential nutrients those growing bodies need to do so. Fortunately, a bowl of Kellogg's cereal plus milk*:
- Can help close the gap on the four "nutrients of concern" that are most likely to be lacking in children's diets including fiber, calcium, vitamin D and potassium
- Can provide a good source of fiber, which 9 out of 10 adults and children do not get enough of
- Is affordable and easy to serve at an average of $0.50 per serving
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts