TELUSHealth.com provides healthcare professionals with the resources, tools and technology to help improve health outcomes for Canadians
MONTREAL, Sept. 26, 2012 /CNW/ - TELUS Health unveiled the new TELUSHealth.com today, an online hub to help empower customers with smart healthcare solutions that turn information into better health outcomes - improving the health of Canadians and the effectiveness of the country's healthcare system as a whole.
A decade ago, TELUS decided to offer its world-class technology to healthcare. Today, TELUS Health works with professionals across the country: pharmacists, physicians, allied healthcare providers, health regions, hospitals and homecare, insurers, employers, workers' compensation boards and more.
To date TELUS Health has invested more than one billion dollars to bring healthcare information technology to market and is a leader in telehomecare, electronic medical and health records, consumer health, benefits management and pharmacy management.With the new TELUSHealth.com:
- Solutions and services information such as eClaims, personal health records and home care monitoring are easy to access and understand using the website's streamlined navigation
- Information is tailored for each industry and Canadian province, so it's easy for users to find the most relevant products and services to meet their needs
- Educational resources, news, events and publications are available to assist professionals in their practice
- Access to technical and sales support for existing and new customers is simpler than ever
- Content is optimized for searchability, helping visitors access resources and tools faster with improved results