Ellie Mae ® (NYSE: ELLI), a leading provider of enterprise level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced that Ron Insana, a nationally known CNBC political analyst, is part of the speaker line up for its Encompass ® EXPERIENCE 2012 National User Summit October 1 - 3, 2012 at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas.
Mr. Insana is an award-winning journalist and senior analyst and commentator for CNBC. He was nominated for a News and Documentary Emmy Award as part of NBC's coverage of 9/11 and, in 1999, was named one of the top 100 business news journalists of the century by TJFR Group. His first book, "Traders' Tales" (John Wiley), a compendium of anecdotes about Wall Street Life, was published in 1996. His second book, "The Message of the Markets," was published by Harpers Business in October 2000. He has been a regular contributor to NBC's "Today" and "NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams.”
Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012 is an invitation-only event for current Encompass360 ® and DataTrac ® clients, including senior management, executives, system administrators, operations managers, loan officers and processors, compliance specialists, closers, secondary market managers and users of all experience levels.
“Ron Insana provides the dual perspectives of a journalist who covers both the beltway and business,” said Jonathan Corr, chief operating officer at Ellie Mae. “In an election year with so much uncertainty around mortgage regulations, it is invaluable to have a speaker like Ron Insana who can provide insights from both worlds.”In addition to Insana, Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012 will feature an exclusive executive track with sessions on topics such as:
- Sub-Servicing: The Real ROI
- CFPB: The New Enforcer
- SaaS at Your Service: Leveraging Hosted Technology
- Harnessing the Power of the Press
- Creating Opportunity with Consumer-Direct
- Changing Lending Demographics: Meeting Demand in the New QM World
- Mortgage-Backed Securities: The New Calm After the Storm?
- Minimizing Buy-Back Risk: Hitting a Moving Target
- Looking Ahead in the Secondary Investor Market
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts