CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced the kickoff of its CA Together in Action program that brings together employees of the global IT organization to participate in a variety of local volunteer activities.
For the seventh year in a row, CA Together in Action is bringing employees together in offices around the globe to support a wide range of local nonprofit organizations. Volunteer projects include mentoring children, environmental clean-ups, building affordable housing and assisting food banks.
“Helping others is an important part of our company culture. Our employees have a long history of giving their time and talents to those in need,” said Erica Christensen, senior director, Community Affairs, CA Technologies. “Since the program‘s inception, participation levels have continued to grow, demonstrating the true commitment CA Technologies employees have to making a difference in the communities where they live and work.”
Since the program began in 2005, CA Together in Action has provided employees with the opportunity to take time out of their work day to give back. CA Technologies employees are also able to use up to three paid days each year to volunteer with organizations of their choice.Last year, employees set a program record with over 1,700 volunteers participating in more than 130 community projects across 10 countries. Cumulatively, CA Technologies employees have donated more than 30,000 hours of volunteer service through the program.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV