Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company, a leading provider of Property and Casualty insurance in the U.S., and Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of flexible core system software to Property and Casualty (P&C) insurers, today announced that Southern Farm Bureau Casualty has selected Guidewire ClaimCenter® as its new claims management system. Southern Farm Bureau Casualty will be deploying ClaimCenter for its Personal and Commercial Automobile lines first, followed by all other lines of business. Guidewire PartnerConnect™ alliance member, Ernst & Young LLP has been selected to lead the implementation project, with Southern Farm Bureau Casualty and Guidewire working in close collaboration.
Southern Farm Bureau Casualty selected ClaimCenter as part of a broader initiative to modernize its core systems technology and consolidate claims systems across all companies within its organization.
“We decided to expand our partnership with Guidewire as we have been happy with our relationship and with Guidewire BillingCenter®, which we are currently implementing,” said Geoff Mercer, senior vice president of technology at Southern Farm Bureau Casualty. “Guidewire ClaimCenter will allow us to more easily implement new technologies, handle claims processing more efficiently and quickly, and provide our remote workforce with better tools to do their job.”
Guidewire ClaimCenter will give Southern Farm Bureau Casualty the ability to:
- Eliminate multiple legacy claims systems, reducing time and costs needed for maintenance;
- Standardize claims processing practices on a single system company-wide, while retaining customer service flexibility;
- Reduce claims cycle times to ensure fast, efficient customer service, and minimize the impact of claims on clients; and
- Become a more nimble organization and readily implement new technologies and make system changes to meet changing business and technical requirements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV