CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) cit.com, a leading provider of financing to small businesses and middle market companies, today announced that it will ring The Opening Bell SM at the New York Stock Exchange at 9:30 AM EDT on Thursday, September 27, 2012. CIT executives and their middle market clients are ringing The Opening Bell SM in conjunction with the release of the “CIT Voice of the Middle Market: Perspectives from the Heart of America’s Economy” (cit.com/middlemarketoutlook) survey earlier that day. This comprehensive research report examines the perceptions of executives of U.S. middle market companies and provides insights into the opportunities and challenges they face.
In addition, on September 27 th New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg and Livingston, NJ Mayor Stephen A. Santola will officially declare it “CIT Middle Market Day” in their respective cities.
Photo/Video: Photos available via Associated Press/New York (212.621.1902), Reuters America (646.223.6285), Getty Images (646.613.4141), Bloomberg Photo (212.617.3420) and European Press Agency (917.670.1323). The Opening Bell (starting at 9:25 a.m.) feed is available via Encompass loop #4009. Media seeking footage via The Switch should contact NYSE Broadcast at 212.656.5483.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV