- 802.11a: 3% added EVM for 54 Mbps at 22 dBm; spectrum-mask compliant up to 25.5 dBm using Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing
- 802.11n: Spectrum-mask compliant up to 24.5 dBm using High-Throughput 20 Mhz mode
Microchip’s 5 GHz RF Power Amplifier For New IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi® Standard Delivers Low EVM At High Power For WLAN Applications
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.