CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Royal DSM Drives Competitive Advantage, Lower Service Costs With BMC Software
To achieve reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) and enhanced customer satisfaction, Royal DSM has extended its IT service offering with support from BMC Software’s (NASDAQ: BMC) software-as-a-service (SaaS)-based Remedy OnDemand solution.
The science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials will move from its existing BMC Remedy IT Service Management (ITSM) Suite to the BMC Remedy OnDemand solution to quickly leverage new functionalities to support its corporate IT service delivery. An expanded scope to corporate services such as the finance and HR functions is now also a possibility.
The company has chosen BMC Remedy OnDemand, the SaaS version of the BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite, to increase the scope of its service management capabilities and better serve its customers through focus on process excellence rather than tools.
DSM will now benefit from improved process execution through enforcement of industry best practices and optimized utilization of existing out-of-the-box features.“As an existing Remedy customer, we were quickly aware of the potential for a TCO reduction and enhanced customer satisfaction for our business users by moving to an on-demand model,” said Tony Johnson, director global services at DSM. “We can now rapidly take advantage of functionalities such as self service and integrated knowledge management.” “We are pleased that DSM has decided to move to our Remedy OnDemand SaaS model, and we are confident that our solutions will help DSM further address the needs of its customers,” said Robin Verbeet, area vice-president at BMC Software. The BMC Remedy OnDemand solution will go live this month; the deployment further validates the company’s decision to move to the cloud. It will also allow Royal DSM to quickly expand by taking advantage of the inherent elasticity of cloud solutions. For more information about the BMC IT Service Management Suite and BMC Remedy OnDemand solutions, please visit:
- Access the BMC ITSM Customer Community
- Follow @bmcsoftware on Twitter
- Become a fan of BMC on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV