ITT Corporation’s (NYSE: ITT) Goulds Pumps brand has launched a newly designed website at GouldsPumps.com with a fresh look and new tools that make it easier for customers to find the products and information they need to help them on the job.
A new, searchable product information section makes it easier to find pictures and thumbnail descriptions of ITT’s Goulds Pumps brand products, with links to product literature and other details.
Other features include:
- A pump selection system that takes user application information and provides analysis and recommendations from more than 6,000 sizes and models of pumps in the ITT’s Goulds Pumps brand portfolio. Registered users can also link to full technical specifications.
- The new tools and resources section makes it easier for visitors to access Goulds Pumps expertise, including webinars, white papers and worldwide contacts.
- Events provides a list of recent and upcoming venues where customers can see products, interact with company experts or learn about special events such as Pump Appreciation Day.
The website ( www.gouldspumps.com) offers a more mobile-friendly interface as well, with fewer drop-down options. The site’s cleaner look makes it easier for users to explore the site on tablets and other mobile devices.About ITT and ITT’s Goulds Pumps Brand ITT (NYSE: ITT) is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for growing industrial end-markets in energy infrastructure, electronics, aerospace and transportation. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 15 countries and sales in more than 125 countries. The company generated 2011 revenues of approximately $2 billion. ITT’s Goulds Pumps brand is a leading manufacturer of pumps for a wide range of industrial markets — including chemical, mining, oil and gas, power generation, pulp and paper, and general industry. As the first manufacturer to make digital monitoring standard on every process pump, ITT’s Goulds Pumps brand continues to lead the industry in both mechanical pump design and the adoption of smart technologies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV