Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Announces End Of "Go-Shop" Period
Among other items, such factors could include: Hertz's ability to obtain regulatory approval for and to consummate an acquisition of Dollar Thrifty; the risk that expected synergies, operational efficiencies and cost savings from a Dollar Thrifty acquisition may not be fully realized or realized within the expected time frame; the risk that unexpected costs will be incurred in connection with the proposed Dollar Thrifty transaction; the retention of certain key employees of Dollar Thrifty may be difficult; and the operational and profitability impact of divestitures required to be undertaken to secure regulatory approval for an acquisition of Dollar Thrifty. Additional information concerning these and other factors can be found in Dollar Thrifty's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including Dollar Thrifty's most recent Annual Reports on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and Current Reports on Form 8-K.
Dollar Thrifty therefore cautions you against relying on these forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements attributable to Dollar Thrifty or persons acting on behalf of Dollar Thrifty are expressly qualified in their entirety by the foregoing cautionary statements. All such statements speak only as of the date made, and Dollar Thrifty does not undertake any obligation to update or revise publicly any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
SOURCE Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV