HOUSTON, Sept. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ION Geophysical Corporation (NYSE: IO) today announced that the Company will be attending the Johnson Rice 4 th Annual Energy Conference to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana on October 1 - 4, 2012.
Greg Heinlein, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 2:55 p.m. Central Time. ION's presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of the ION website at www.iongeo.com on the afternoon of October 3.
About IONION Geophysical Corporation is a leading provider of geophysical technology, services, and solutions for the global oil & gas industry. ION's offerings are designed to allow E&P operators to obtain higher resolution images of the subsurface to reduce the risk of exploration and reservoir development, and to enable seismic contractors to acquire geophysical data safely and efficiently. Additional information about ION is available at www.iongeo.com. ContactsION (Investor relations)Chief Financial Officer Greg Heinlein, +1 281.552.3011 ION (Media relations)Vice President - Corporate Marketing Karen Abercrombie, +1 713.366.7281 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE ION Geophysical Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV