- Supporting 10 after-school and summer programs initiated to facilitate hands-on, STEM-based learning. Cognizant's grants funded tools, materials, and instructor stipends for programs at venues including the Newark Museum, the Children's Aid Society, and the Detroit Public Library.
- Launching a U.S. scholarship program that awarded $5,000 scholarships to students pursuing STEM -related undergraduate degrees. The design-based scholarship program required candidates to submit a video summary of their projects that showed the creativity and innovation behind them and was judged by a committee chaired by NYSCI CEO Margaret Honey.
- Unveiling the Cognizant Maker Space at NYSCI. The space is a 1,200-square-foot area where schools, families, and aspiring Makers can learn the tools and techniques of physical and digital Making in a collaborative setting.
- Co-founding the Maker Education Initiative, a new non -profit organization created to develop more opportunities that fuel interest in STEM, the arts, and learning as a whole.
- Committing to Maker Corps, a program that hires young adults to mentor and educate children in after -school and summer programs inspired by the Maker Movement.
Cognizant Expands "Making The Future" Education Initiative
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.