Synacor Executives Ron Frankel, Bill Stuart, Michael Bishara And Jaafer Haidar To Be Featured In Major Fall Speaking Sessions Including Digital Hollywood, SNL Kagan Multichannel Summit And Western New York Investors Conference
Other speakers include Eric J. Bruno, Verizon Consumer & Mass Business Markets; Lynne Costantini, Costantini Media Advisors, LLC; Jim Funk, Roku; and panel moderator Ian Olgeirson, SNL Kagan.
Jaafer Haidar, Vice President, Mobile and Multi-Screen Strategy, will be addressing Digital Hollywood New York on Thursday, November 15, at the McGraw-Hill Building. Haider, HTML5, cloud and apps expert, will join the panel "Video Anytime Anywhere - Video Across Platforms: Television, Broadband and Mobile - Understanding the Value Proposition."
Other speakers on this Digital Hollywood New York panel include Paul Maya, Bloomberg L.P.; John Wheeler, Cisco Systems; Jason Seiken, PBS; Jim Underwood, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment; and moderator Shahid Khan, MediaMorph.
For more information on Synacor's startpage, TVE and cloud-based services, please visit synacor.com or email email@example.com.About Synacor Synacor's white-label platform enables cable, satellite, telecom and consumer electronics companies to deliver TV Everywhere, digital entertainment, cloud-based services and apps to their end-consumers across multiple devices, strengthening those relationships while monetizing the engagement. Synacor (Nasdaq:SYNC), is headquartered in Buffalo, NY. For more information, visit synacor.com. Integrate. Authenticate. Engage. The Synacor logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11609
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Denise Garcia, SVP ICR firstname.lastname@example.org 716-362-3309 Press Contact: Meredith Roth, VP, Corporate Communications email@example.com 646-380-5141
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV