ZAGG has released a complete lineup of portable batteries to provide reliable power solutions for jetsetters, students, professionals and other consumers who are always on the go. Available in three size and charging options, the new family includes the ZAGGsparq 1220, ZAGGsparq 3100, and ZAGGsparq 6000.
ZAGGsparq portable batteries will charge any device that utilizes a USB, including smartphones and tablets. Different from other portable batteries on the market, the ZAGGsparq family has been constructed with built-in prongs that allow the device to double as a wall charger, eliminating the need for an extra power adapter.
All three new models contain Lithium Polymer batteries and are made out of polycarbonate to protect the device from wear and tear.
- ZAGGsparq 1220, $39.99, provides supporting power for mobile devices utilizing its 1200mAh, 1A power source.
- ZAGGsparq 3100, $69.99, is designed to provide two recharges for mobile devices through its 3100mAh battery.
- ZAGGsparq 6000, $99.99, a heavy-duty portable power station that provides up to four recharges for a mobile device using a 6000mAh battery. It also maintains two USB ports for charging multiple mobile phones or a phone and a tablet.
In addition, the ZAGGsparq 3100 and 6000 feature the company’s Hypercharge Technology ™, a proprietary technology that enables a mobile device to receive a full charge up to four times faster than when utilizing a standard USB charger.“ZAGG is the trusted brand for creative, portable power solutions that recharge mobile devices on demand,” said Derek Smith, executive vice president of ZAGG Inc, which manufactures and markets ZAGG and iFrogz products. “The purchase of any product in the ZAGGsparq family negates the need for consumers to frantically search for an open electrical outlet in unfamiliar places, such as airports, hotels and office spaces. Now, consumers can simply pack their ZAGGsparq portable battery in a purse or briefcase with the added peace of mind that they will have additional battery power anywhere and anytime they need it.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV