NEW YORK -- Research In Motion (RIMM), the BlackBerry maker, is expected by analysts Thursday to report a fiscal second-quarter loss of 47 cents a share on revenue of $2.49 billion.
RIM's report will be issued after Thursday's closing bell.
TheStreet will be live-blogging RIM's results beginning at 3:45 p.m. EDT.
Nike (NKE) is expected by analysts to report a fiscal first-quarter profit of $1.12 a share on revenue of $6.42 billion. The sneaker maker earned $1.36 a share in the year-earlier quarter. Can Skechers Recover From Missteps?
Discover Financial Services (DFS) is seen reporting third-quarter earnings of $1.04 a share on revenue of $1.90 billion.
Micron Technology (MU) is expected to a post a fiscal fourth-quarter loss wider than a year earlier. Analysts expect the memory chipmaker to post a loss of 21 cents a share, wider than last year's loss of 13 cents. NetApp Is a Perfect Takeover Candidate
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV