SAN DIEGO, Sept. 26, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (Nasdaq:ROIC) will issue financial and operational results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 before the market opens on November 1, 2012. The Company will conduct a conference call and audio webcast on November 1, 2012 at 12 noon Eastern Time.
To access the conference, dial (877) 312-8783 (domestic), or (408) 940-3874 (international) at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. When prompted, provide the Conference ID: 32354131. The live webcast will also be available in listen-only mode at http://www.roicreit.com/ .
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay beginning at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time on November 1, 2012 and will be available until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on November 7, 2012. To access the conference call recording, dial (855) 859-2056 (domestic), or (404) 537-3406 (international) and use the Conference ID: 32354131. The call will also be archived on http://www.roicreit.com/ for approximately 90 days.About Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. Retail Opportunity Investments Corporation (Nasdaq:ROIC) is a fully integrated, self-managed real estate investment trust. The Company specializes in the acquisition, ownership and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers, anchored by national or regional supermarkets and drugstores. At June 30, 2012, ROIC's property portfolio included 38 shopping centers encompassing approximately 4.1 million square feet. Additional information is available at www.roicreit.net . The Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6855
CONTACT: Liz Coughlin, Investor Relations Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. 914-620-2702 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV