SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Thirty-one teachers from throughout Santa Clara County, along with six additional teachers who have done distinguished work in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), will be recognized at the annual gala Teacher Recognition Celebration on Sept. 27 at the historic Heritage Theatre in Campbell. A tradition enduring more than 40 years, the Teacher Recognition Celebration is the oldest and largest celebration of teachers in California, and the most prestigious local award given to classroom teachers.
Presented by the Santa Clara County Office of Education, the annual Teacher Recognition Celebration is sponsored by Texas Instruments, the Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union and the San Jose Mercury News. The Sixth District PTA and Santa Clara County School Boards Association provide additional support.
The Texas Instruments STEM Teaching Awards are a new element of the annual recognition. The accolade will honor STEM teachers in grades 7-12 who consistently demonstrate quality instruction, inspire interest and enhance student achievement in STEM subjects.
What: 43rd annual Teacher Recognition CelebrationWho: Public school teachers from throughout Santa Clara County Where: Heritage Theatre, Campbell, CA When: Refreshments are served at 6:15 p.m.; program is from 7 p.m.-8:30 p.m. More information: http://www.sccoe.org/trc/ About Texas Instruments Texas Instruments semiconductor innovations help 90,000 customers unlock the possibilities of the world as it could be – smarter, safer, greener, healthier and more fun. Our commitment to building a better future is ingrained in everything we do – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. This is just the beginning of our story. Learn more at www.ti.com. SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV