LOS ANGELES, Sept. 25, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (Nasdaq:MPAA) today announced the company will issue results for its fiscal 2012 fourth quarter and year end on Friday, September 28, 2012.
Selwyn Joffe, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and David Lee, chief financial officer, will host an investor conference call the same day at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time to discuss the company's financial results and operations.
The call will be open to all interested investors either through a live audio Web broadcast at www.motorcarparts.com or live by calling (877)-668-5023 (domestic) or (973)-638-3231 (international). For those who are not available to listen to the live broadcast, the call will be archived for seven days on Motorcar Parts of America's website www.motorcarparts.com . A telephone playback of the conference call will also be available from approximately 1:00 p.m. Pacific time on Friday, September 28, 2012 through 8:59 p.m. Pacific time on Friday, October 5, 2012 by calling (855)-859-2056 (domestic) or (404)-537-3406 (international) and using access code: 34787981.About Motorcar Parts of America Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. is a remanufacturer of alternators and starters utilized in imported and domestic passenger vehicles, light trucks and heavy duty applications. The company also offers a broad line of under-the-car products. Motorcar Parts of America's products are sold to automotive retail outlets and the professional repair market throughout the United States and Canada, with remanufacturing facilities located in California, Mexico, Malaysia, and administrative offices located in California, Tennessee, Mexico, Canada, Singapore and Malaysia. Additional information is available at www.motorcarparts.com .
CONTACT: Gary S. Maier Maier & Company, Inc. (310) 442-9852
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV