The National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL), part of DOE's national laboratory system, is owned and operated by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). NETL supports DOE's mission to advance the national, economic, and energy security of the United States. NETL implements a broad spectrum of energy and environmental research and development (R&D) programs that will return benefits for generations to come, including enabling domestic coal, natural gas, and oil to economically power U.S. homes, industries, businesses, and transportation, while protecting the environment and enhancing U.S. energy independence.
SGI, the trusted leader in technical computing is focused on helping customers solve their most demanding business and technology challenges. Visit sgi.com for more information.Connect with SGI on Twitter (@sgi_corp), Facebook (facebook.com/sgiglobal) YouTube (youtube.com/sgicorp), and LinkedIn. The Silicon Graphics, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14848 © 2012 Silicon Graphics International Corporation. SGI, ICE Cube, Eco-Logical and InfiniteStorage are trademarks or registered trademarks of Silicon Graphics International Corp. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Intel and Xeon are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.
CONTACT: Contact Information: Ogilvy Public Relations Meghan Fintland 415-677-2704 SGImedia@ogilvy.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV