Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. (IAA) the leading live and live-online salvage auto auction company and wholly-owned subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR), today announced that it has launched a suite of patent pending title procurement tools – IAA Title Management and Title Tracker.
“As a company focused on helping our clients best manage the entire salvage disposition process, we understand the challenges title procurement can create. These issues directly affect our customers’ returns and cycle time,” said Tom O’Brien, chief executive officer at Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. “Our new solutions provide users with access to a comprehensive and efficient approach to title procurement, and allow for the choice of self-service or full service solutions to meet their specific needs.”
The IAA Title Management and Title Tracker have been developed in collaboration with insurance companies, enabling IAA to understand the users and the industry’s need for both a full service and a self-service title procurement offering. Through this research, IAA leveraged over 20 years of title procurement expertise and developed an efficient, streamlined, and flexible suite of feature-rich and customizable solutions. Importantly, these solutions help to reduce the length of time it takes to secure a vehicle title and sell the vehicle at one of IAA’s over 160 auctions. This translates into improved cycle time, increased returns, and overall resource savings.
IAA brings an unmatched set of solutions to the industry, providing a self-service and full-service title procurement and management offering.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV