(2) This amount is calculated by adding the amount of income taxes attributable to its core operating income (Non-GAAP) and its interest expense.
(3) The average is based on the addition of the account balance at the end of the most recently-ended quarter to the account balance at the end of the prior quarter for the three months ended August 31, 2012 and dividing by two. The average is based on the addition of the account balance at the end of the most recently-ended fiscal year to the account balance at the end of the prior fiscal year for the twelve months ended August 31, 2012 and dividing by two.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV