American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE:AEO) today announced that Robert Hanson, chief executive officer and Mary Boland, chief financial and administrative officer will present at the 3 rd Annual Telsey Advisory Group Fall Consumer Conference on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 9:05 AM PST at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
A link to the live webcast and the accompanying slides will be available on the ‘AE Investment Info’ page under About AE on the company’s website, www.ae.com at approximately 9:05 AM PST on Tuesday, October 2, 2012.
About American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE: AEO) is a leading global specialty retailer offering high-quality, on-trend clothing, accessories and personal care products at affordable prices under its American Eagle Outfitters® and Aerie® brands. The company operates more than 1,000 stores in North America, and ships to 77 countries worldwide through its websites. American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie merchandise also is available at approximately 42 international franchise stores in 13 countries. For more information, please visit www.ae.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV