SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a leading business process services company, today announced financial results for the fiscal third quarter ended August 31, 2012.
|Q3 FY12 (1)||Q3 FY11||
Operating income ($M) (2) (3)
|Operating margin||2.21%||2.59%||-38 bp|
|Net income attributable to SYNNEX Corporation ($M)||$35.1||$39.0||-10.0%|
1. The fiscal 2012 third quarter results include the transition of certain customer gross revenue business to a fee for service logistics relationship resulting in a decline in the reported revenue.
2. The fiscal 2012 third quarter operating income includes a $0.7 million credit adjustment to contingent M&A consideration.
3. The fiscal 2011 third quarter operating income includes a $4.1 million credit adjustment to contingent M&A consideration.
“I am pleased with our third quarter results, highlighted by strong profitability and share gains in our Distribution segment, and solid progress in our Global Business Services (GBS) segment,” stated Kevin Murai, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV