SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a leading business process services company, today announced financial results for the fiscal third quarter ended August 31, 2012.
|Q3 FY12 (1)||Q3 FY11||
Operating income ($M) (2) (3)
|Operating margin||2.21%||2.59%||-38 bp|
|Net income attributable to SYNNEX Corporation ($M)||$35.1||$39.0||-10.0%|
1. The fiscal 2012 third quarter results include the transition of certain customer gross revenue business to a fee for service logistics relationship resulting in a decline in the reported revenue.
2. The fiscal 2012 third quarter operating income includes a $0.7 million credit adjustment to contingent M&A consideration.
3. The fiscal 2011 third quarter operating income includes a $4.1 million credit adjustment to contingent M&A consideration.
“I am pleased with our third quarter results, highlighted by strong profitability and share gains in our Distribution segment, and solid progress in our Global Business Services (GBS) segment,” stated Kevin Murai, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV