Flow International (FLOW) is a global technology-based company providing waterjet cutting, surface preparation and cleaning solutions. This stock is trading up 5.5% at $3.80 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.63-$3.8852-Week Range: $1.90-$4.49 Volume: 426,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 206,914 >>8 Tech Stocks Leading the Market From a technical perspective, FLOW is pushing higher here with above-average volume, and it's starting to break out above some near-term overhead resistance at $3.75. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in FLOW as long as it's trending above its 200-day at $3.55 with strong upside volume flows, and especially if it's trending above $3.75. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above its three-month average action of 206,914 as bullish. If FLOW can maintain that trend, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $4.25 to $4.49. Any future move above its 52-week high at $4.49 would setup FLOW to take out $4.72.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV