North American Palladium
North American Palladium (PAL) engages in the exploration, mining and production of precious metal properties in Canada. The company explores for palladium, platinum, gold, nickel, copper and other metals. This stock is trading up 4.3% to $1.89 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.81-$1.9052-Week Range: $1.47-$3.61 Volume: 734,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 1.3 million >>5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts From a technical perspective, PAL is bouncing solidly here right off its 50-day moving average of $1.80 with lighter volume. This move is coming after PAL recently pulled back from $2.28, and its marking another higher low if $1.80 holds. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as PAL is trending above its 50-day at $1.80 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 1,349,100 shares as bullish. If PAL can hold that trend, then this stock will setup to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $2.28 to $2.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV