Biosante Pharmaceuticals (BPAX) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing products for female sexual health and oncology. This stock is trading up 3.6% to $2.04 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.91-$2.1052-Week Range: $1.21-$16.56 Volume: 1.6 million Three-Month Average Volume: 891,209 >>5 Rocket Stocks Ready to Rally From a technical perspective, BPAX is moving notably higher here with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing BPAX within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once BPAX manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $2.20 to $2.24 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in BPAX once it manages to clear those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 891,209 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then BPAX will setup to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $2.94 to its 200-day moving average of $3.19.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV