Sinovac Biotech (SVA) is an integrated China-based biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the research, development, manufacturing and commercialization of vaccines that protect against infectious diseases. This stock is trading up 9.4% at $2.72 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.55-$2.8252-Week Range: $1.64-$2.88 Volume: 225,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 61,992 >>8 Stocks Ripping Higher on Big Volume From a technical perspective, SVA is gapping up sharply here with above-average volume, and it's starting to break out above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $2.64 to $2.75. Traders should now watch for the next major breakout trade to trigger for SVA. That trade will hit once SVA manages to clear some past overhead resistance at $2.88 with high volume. You can look for long-biased trades in SVA as long as it's trending above today's low of $2.56, and then once it sustains a move or close above $2.88 with volume that's near or above 61,992 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then SVA will setup to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance at $3.33.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV