- Philips will grant Nexxus Lighting an ongoing, royalty-bearing license to the comprehensive portfolio of patented LED technologies and solutions offered under Philips' LED luminaire and retrofit bulb licensing program. The license allows Nexxus to continue the manufacture and sale of LED-based lighting products, including the Array® brand of LED replacement light bulbs.
- Nexxus will also pay Philips a one-time, lump-sum royalty fee to address past sales.
- Both parties will dismiss the lawsuit Philips initiated and presently pending in Massachusetts federal court.
Nexxus Lighting And Philips Settle Patent Litigation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts