About Capital Bank Financial Corp.
Capital Bank Financial is a national bank holding company that was incorporated in the State of Delaware in 2009. Capital Bank Financial has raised approximately $1 billion of equity capital with the goal of creating a regional banking franchise in the southeastern region of the United States. Capital Bank Financial has previously invested in First National Bank of the South, MetroBank of Dade Country, Turnberry Bank, TIB Financial Corp., Capital Bank Corporation and Green Bankshares, Inc. Capital Bank Financial is the parent of Capital Bank, National Association, a national banking association with approximately $6.3 billion in total assets and 143 full-service banking offices throughout southern Florida and the Florida Keys, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. Capital Bank Financial is also the parent company of Naples Capital Advisors, Inc., a registered investment advisor.
For more information, contact Christopher G. Marshall at (704) 554-5901.
CONTACT: Christopher G. Marshall (704) 554-5901
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV