- Techwave Consulting, Inc. (TCI), a leading provider of professional consulting services in Exton, Pa., is one example of a small business that has experienced growth with the help of M&T Bank. The small business has increased its workforce by more than 30 percent in two years by adding 20 jobs and has doubled its profits year over year. M&T Bank has assisted TCI with an SBA loan and consolidation of debt, as well as access to business accounts and corporate credit cards.
- Woodcock Brothers Brewing Co., a microbrewery in Wilson, NY set to open in October 2012. Their $710,000 loan from M&T Bank is helping to adapt an old building into a brewery and hire 15 employees.
- Dr-AL Family & Urgent Care, a clinic delivering immediate medical care to an underserved community in Woodbridge, Va. Dr. Liqaa Al-Khozaie partnered with the bank to purchase her building with a $1.5 million loan and plans to hire two staff members in conjunction with the opening of a sleep study center.
- Super Salvage, a scrap materials wholesaler in D.C. and Southern Maryland is adding seven to ten jobs with a purchase of a new facility in Prince Frederick, Md., thanks to a $1.2 million loan from the bank
M&T Bank Boosts Small Business Lending By $196 Million; Nearly Quadruples Pledge To SBA
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts