Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Tuesday:
Walgreen (WAG) was a gutsy call by Goldman Sachs saying you've got to get in ahead of the quarter, he said. Maybe this is a good call. They like the acquisitions, he said of Goldman.On the second downgrade in a week for Marriott (MAR), Cramer said he likes Wyndham (WYN) more if you want to be in the hotel game. On Deckers (DECK): Price cut, how many times? Cramer said. We did this yesterday. Wal-Mart (WMT) is back to where it was when they reported the shortfall, Cramer said. As for Paychex (PAYX), people think it's disappointing, he said. --Written by Anthony Buccino in New York for The Street.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV