Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Dillards (NYSE:DDS) is tomorrow, September 26, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $75.66 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.3%. The average volume for Dillards has been 582,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Dillards has a market cap of $3.32 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 67.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Dillard's, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as fashion apparel, cosmetics, and home furnishing retailer in the United States. The company offers fashion apparel for women, men, and children, as well as accessories and other consumer goods. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.2, above the average retail industry P/E ratio of 8.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
Latest Headlines about DDS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV