Ellie Mae ® (NYSE: ELLI), a leading provider of enterprise level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced that Ronnie Lott, four-time Super Bowl champion and Pro Football Hall of Famer, will induct ten companies into Ellie Mae’s Hall of Fame at the Company’s Encompass ® EXPERIENCE 2012 National User Summit October 1-3, 2012 at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas.
Ronnie Lott played for 14 years in the NFL, winning four Super Bowls and being named an All-Pro eight times. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2000. Since his retirement from the NFL, he has become a motivational speaker and consultant.
Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012 is an invitation-only event for current Encompass360 ® and DataTrac ® clients, including senior management, executives, system administrators, operations managers, loan officers and processors, compliance specialists, closers, secondary market managers and users of all experience levels.
“Since his retirement from the NFL, Ronnie Lott has become a highly sought after motivational speakers in the country,” said Jonathan Corr, chief operating officer at Ellie Mae. “His will to win and the way he played at a high level for more than a decade and inspired teammates to raise their level of play should give attendees a valuable perspective on motivation and perseverance from outside the mortgage industry.”In addition to Lott, Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012 will feature an exclusive executive track with sessions on topics such as:
- Sub-Servicing: The Real ROI
- CFPB: The New Enforcer
- SaaS at Your Service: Leveraging Hosted Technology
- Harnessing the Power of the Press
- Creating Opportunity with Consumer-Direct
- Changing Lending Demographics: Meeting Demand in the New QM World
- Mortgage-Backed Securities: The New Calm After the Storm?
- Minimizing Buy-Back Risk: Hitting a Moving Target
- Looking Ahead in the Secondary Investor Market
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV