REDMOND, Wash., Sept. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Knoxville Chamber of Commerce, recognized as the 2011 National Chamber of the Year by the American Chamber of Commerce Executives and the leading voice for business in Knoxville, Tenn., and beyond, has switched to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics GP to help innovate and develop new programs and benefits for its member businesses.
"Before Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics GP, the Knoxville Chamber was working in a box," said Mark Field, senior vice president of membership. "This box impeded us from helping our member businesses reach their potential, but now we feel ahead of the technological curve. More importantly, our customers can see that shift as well."
With the help of Microsoft partner LMBC Technologies LLC, the chamber created one of its most beneficial resources, Chamber Member MD, which helps small business owners identify potential hazards that might be in the way of achieving their companies' full potential. The tool then offers customized recommendations to ensure they avoid those hazards if at all possible.Microsoft Dynamics also enabled the chamber to launch an online interactive business directory called iKnowKnoxville.com. The directory is search engine optimized and allows member businesses to create customized pages that include videos, slide shows, coupons and more, further highlighting their unique business proposition and supporting the local economy. "The support process that used to take 15 hours each week has been reduced to one hour each week, and the chamber is able to be more relevant to businesses by providing these individualized resources," Field said. "This benefits us because we are providing much-needed resources to our members, and it benefits our members by allowing them to focus on doing what they do best — running their businesses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV